Another of my modular buildings was disassembled this afternoon. This is another building that has been around for a while. The upper part of the building is interesting but nothing special other than it features some unusual parts in rare colors.
The first floor of the building has some 12 pane windows based on the 2×2 window. As I took it apart I realized how much time I had spent building those windows. To get the yellow band effect around each group of 6 windows required a lot of SNOT (studs not on top) building. It took a lot of trial and error to get them to work correctly. Before I take the windows apart I think I will capture them in ML-CAD.